Row for the Cure
DescriptionA group for GLRF breast cancer supporters and survivors. Row for the Cure events are a wonderful way to raise awareness and raise funds to find a cure.
- Join this group and receive updates on new regatta events.
- Want to put together a GLRF boat for a regatta or just jump in seat? Start a topic in the group discussion area.
- Looking to network with other GLRF members who are volunteering or working to organize a Row for the Cure event?
This group is a great way to bring folks together.
Share this group: http://rowforthecure.glrf.info
There are currently no upcoming events for this group. Want to add one? Ask a group moderator or the group admin.
Welcome to the GLRF All Oars Network
The network serves as the backbone of the Gay + Lesbian Rowing Federation worldwide online community. As a member, you can enjoy all of these features:
- Update your rowing status stream
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics, forums, and blogs to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends and send personal messages
- Join or create a GLRF group
- Access online chat
- Create a personal or club blog
- Submit a classified ad or contact the lister
Guest Message by DevFuse
Founded: 28-Jun 2011