Welcome to the GLRF website!Although we do offer some content for visitors, you need to be a member to access the most compelling interactive features of our worldwide online community and social network.
Why not join us? Registration is free and we welcome everyone from the broader rowing community.
Connect with 1656 members in 43 countries.
Your privacy is safeguarded. Your email address is never visible and you are known only by the OnlineID you select during registration.
Register Now or Sign In.
Support inclusion and acceptance in rowingMake the pledge for inclusion and acceptance [beyond tolerance] of gays and lesbians in the broader rowing community.
The GLRF Inclusion and Acceptance Pledge Movement
The Gay + Lesbian Rowing Federation advocates for the inclusion and acceptance [beyond tolerance] of gay and lesbian rowers, coxies, coaches, and race officials in the broader rowing community. Rowers and coxies need to feel comfortable being out and open to their teammates and their coaches without fear of ridicule, bullying, reprisal, and discrimination. Coaches need to feel free to work without fear of prejudice or dismissal from parents, club officials, alumni, or athletic directors. Race and regatta officials should be able to serve openly, without fear of judgement and restricted selection for committees and race juries.
- US - DC Strokes Rowing Club (2)
- US - Marin Rowing Association (2)
- US - Clemson Crew (2)
- US - Ithaca College (2)
- US - Eastern Michigan University (2)
- US - University of Notre Dame (2)
- US - University of Denver Club Rowing (2)
- US - Oklahoma City University (2)
- US - SU Crew (1)
- US - Carnegie Lake Rowing Association (1)
- US - Seattle Preparatory School (1)
- US - US Rowing (1)
- US - San Francisco Bay Blades (1)
- US - Central Catholic Crew (1)
- US - Riverfront Recapture (1)