Welcome to the GLRF website!Although we do offer some content for visitors, you need to be a member to access the most compelling interactive features of our worldwide online community and social network.
Why not join us? Registration is free and we welcome everyone from the broader rowing community.
Connect with 1614 members in 43 countries.
Your privacy is safeguarded. Your email address is never visible and you are known only by the OnlineID you select during registration.
Register Now or Sign In.
Support inclusion and acceptance in rowingMake the pledge for inclusion and acceptance [beyond tolerance] of gays and lesbians in the broader rowing community.
The GLRF Inclusion and Acceptance Pledge Movement
The Gay + Lesbian Rowing Federation advocates for the inclusion and acceptance [beyond tolerance] of gay and lesbian rowers, coxies, coaches, and race officials in the broader rowing community. Rowers and coxies need to feel comfortable being out and open to their teammates and their coaches without fear of ridicule, bullying, reprisal, and discrimination. Coaches need to feel free to work without fear of prejudice or dismissal from parents, club officials, alumni, or athletic directors. Race and regatta officials should be able to serve openly, without fear of judgement and restricted selection for committees and race juries.
- US - University of Notre Dame (2)
- US - Oklahoma City University (2)
- US - DC Strokes Rowing Club (2)
- US - Eastern Michigan University (2)
- FR - Aviron Marne et Joinville (1)
- US - Pocock Rowing Center (1)
- US - Carnegie Lake Rowing Association (1)
- US - Seattle Preparatory School (1)
- US - US Rowing (1)
- US - Central Catholic Crew (1)
- US - Riverfront Recapture (1)
- US - Bishop Eustace Prep Crew (1)
- US - Harlem River Community Rowing (1)
- US - Boston University (1)
- US - USRowing Training Center (1)