Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to questions about the GLRF membership.
- Why do you need to have a gay rowing organization? Doesn't that further segregate the rowing community, and isn't rowing very inclusive?
- What are the benefits to joining the Gay + Lesbian Rowing Federation?
- Why do you call yourselves a federation?
- What does it cost to join GLRF?
- Is there a club membership category?
- Is GLRF inclusive to the broader rowing community?
- How does my membership help promote rowing?
- Why isn't my country listed in the registration form?
A quick guide on how to create a calendar event, on how to create a group event, and how to add an event to an All Oars Group.
Welcome to the GLRF website!Although we do offer some content for visitors, you need to be a member to access the most compelling interactive features of our worldwide online community and social network.
Why not join us? Registration is free and we welcome everyone from the broader rowing community.
Connect with 1589 members in 43 countries.
Your privacy is safeguarded. Your email address is never visible and you are known only by the OnlineID you select during registration.
Register Now or Sign In.