The Rower's Pledge InitiativeAlready, 317 members of the broader rowing community from 11 countries have made the pledge!
Friends Who Follow Us
Join Our Online Community
The Gay + Lesbian Rowing Federation is a worldwide online, inclusive community for lgbtq+ outdoor and indoor rowers, coxies, coaches, and race officials.
However you participate in the rowing community, be it through a regatta or national rowing association, with a regular club, on a school team, as an independent sculler, or on a national training team, GLRF provides a means to connect all of us.
Connect with 1761 members in 46 countries:
- GOTCHA! GALLERY - our powerful image and video gallery allows our members to share and comment on rowing media, currently storing 3613 images and videos in 423 galleries
- ALL OARS NETWORK - a social network for the GLRF community. Connect with other members through groups, instant chat, discussion forums, member blogs, and our community calendar.
- GLRF COUNTRIES - with separate country pages for every country, our members can connect at a local and regional level.
- GLRF CATEGORIES - 9 tailored community pages unite rowers through a shared interest: adaptive, coaches, coxies, juniors, masters, openelite, race officials, university, and women.
- REGATTAS + - promote your regattas and rowing camps
Remember: we're fanatics about privacy. Only your personally selected GLRF OnlineID is visible to the community, ever. No one can see your email unless you add it in your personal profile or in a post.
Upcoming Community Events
The GLRF View
The Fear Amongst Us
21 Nov 2022 - 15h05.
Fear simmers inside every LGBTQ person. Even as so...
Coming Out Is Not A Grand Ticker Tape Parade
11 Oct 2022 - 23h27.
11 October is National Coming Out Day in the United States. I...
Rowers And Rowing Venues In A Changing Political Climate
10 Jul 2022 - 08h51.
By Brian Todd and John Olbrys The United States is undergoin...
Glrf Partners With Dieux De L'aviron (Gods Of Rowing) Calendar
24 Nov 2014 - 22h15.
The Gay + Lesbian Rowing Federation has formed a promotional...
Outgames And Gay Games One Event Survey
26 Aug 2014 - 14h03.
At first, it was civil war. Then a tentative diplomatic cease...
Reflections On Coming Out Day
11 Oct 2012 - 14h37.
Today is National (International) Coming Out Day. ...